InsureMyEquipment.com covers you for the following owned or leased production equipment
- Cameras & camera equipment
- Sound equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Grip equipment
- Communications equipment
- Portable electric equipment
- Editing equipment
- Projection equipment
- Office personal property & similar personal property
- Mechanical effects equipment
- Props, sets, and wardrobes and all similar personal property
Going out of the country for your project? No problem. InsureMyEquipment.com is a worldwide policy - no territory limitations
InsureMyEquipment.com covers loss or damage to your equipment resulting from the following
- Acts of terrorism
- Water damage
- Falling objects
- Equipment in transit
- Accidental damages (i.e. scratches or dropping equipment)
- Policy is an All-Risk Peril Policy subject to the exclusions on the policy
Please note: This is a brief summary of coverage. Refer to the actual policy to familiarize yourself with the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions.
Have you reviewed the FAQ Guides? If your question remains unanswered, contact customer support at
InsureMyEquipment.com coverage details
- TOTAL OWNED / LEASED PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT COVERAGE (required)
- Covers your owned / leased production equipment
- Scheduled Basis - for items over $2,000 each
- Unscheduled Basis - for items $2,000 or less each
- $750,000 - Maximum Total Owned / Leased Production Equipment Coverage Available
- $25,000 – Maximum Total Owned / Leased Production Equipment Coverage while in Mexico
- $75,000 – Maximum Total Owned / Leased Production Equipment Coverage for items inside an unattended vehicle
To increase the above limits, contact InternetBusinessDivision@heffins.com to answer additional underwriting questions and purchase additional coverage.
- RENTAL REIMBURSEMENT COVERAGE (optional)
- If your Owned/Leased Production Equipment is damaged and you need to rent equipment immediately, this coverage reimburses you for the cost to rent equipment until your damaged equipment is fixed and/or replaced
- $30,000 Maximum Total Policy Limit
- RENTED PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT COVERAGE (optional)
- This covers you if you rent equipment from others (such as if you rent production equipment from a rental house). You can purchase this on a short-term or annual basis.
- $500,000 Maximum Rented Production Equipment (Annual & Short-Term)
- RENTAL HOUSE LOSS OF USE COVERAGE (optional)
- If you rent equipment from others and damage the equipment, the Rentor (i.e. Rental House) may demand you pay for the income they could have collected on that damaged equipment. This coverage reimburses you for the Rentor's lost income
- This Optional Coverage is only available if you purchase Rented Production Equipment Coverage
- $25,000 Maximum Total Policy Limit
InsureMyEquipment.com policy period
- Annual - 12 Month Policy
- Atlantic Specialty Insurance Company – A.M. Best Rated A (Excellent) XIII (Admitted)
- Your deductible amount is calculated based on the total limits of your owned production equipment, rented production equipment, rental reimbursement, and Loss of Use Coverages.
|TOTAL POLICY LIMITS||DEDUCTIBLE|
|$1,000 - $50,000||$500 per claim|
|$50,001 - $100,000||$750 per claim|
|$100,001 - $200,000||$1,000 per claim|
|$200,001 - $350,000||$1,500 per claim|
|$350,001 and above||$2,500 per claim|
- Your deductible is $2,500 for international claims.
- Your deductible is $2,500 for any claim arising from theft from an unattended vehicle.
- Please note that the "THEFT FROM AN UNLOCKED VEHICLE EXCLUSION ENDORSEMENT" applies to this policy. Theft from an unlocked vehicle is not covered. Refer to your policy document for details.
- $455 (includes $75 administrative fee)