InsureMyEquipment.com gives you Camera Operator General Liability protection from third party claims. This coverage is often required by many rental houses - check your contract if you aren't sure.
What is Cameraman/Camerawoman Liability Insurance?
The jobs of camera operators and photographers often create high risk situations, such as equipment setup, where slips and falls may arise. Cameraperson Liability, also called commercial general liability insurance, protects policyholders from third-party claims for property damage and/or bodily injury.
Please note: This is a brief summary of coverage. Refer to the actual policy to familiarize yourself with the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions.
Have you reviewed the FAQ Guides? If your question remains unanswered, contact customer support at
InsureMyEquipment.com coverages and limits
CAMERA OPERATOR GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE (required)
- $2,000,000 – General Aggregate (Short-Term)
- $2,000,000 – Products / Complete Operations
- $1,000,000 – Personal & Advertising Injury
- $1,000,000 – Each Occurrence
- $100,000 – Fire Damage / Any One Fire
- $5,000 – Medical Expense
NON-OWNED & HIRED AUTO COVERAGE (optional)
- $1,000,000 Liability Limit
NOTE: This coverage is not available in CT, FL, HI, LA, MA or VA.
THIRD PARTY PROPERTY DAMAGE COVERAGE (optional)
- $100,000, $200,000 or $300,000 Limit
- $0 – Camera Operator General Liability
- $0 – Property Damage
InsureMyEquipment.com policy territory
- United States only
InsureMyEquipment.com policy period options
- Short-term - one day up to 3 months
InsureMyEquipment.com insurance carrier
- Atlantic Specialty Insurance Company – A.M. Best Rated A (Excellent) XIII (Admitted)