InsureMyEquipment.com covers you for the following rented or leased production equipment
- Cameras & camera equipment
- Sound equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Grip equipment
- Communications equipment
- Portable electric equipment
- Editing equipment
- Projection equipment
- Office personal property & similar personal property
- Mechanical effects equipment
- Props, sets, and wardrobes and all similar personal property
Going out of the country for your project? No problem. InsureMyEquipment.com is a worldwide policy - no territory limitations
InsureMyEquipment.com covers loss or damage to your rented production equipment resulting from the following
- Acts of terrorism
- Water damage
- Falling objects
- Equipment in transit
- Accidental damages (i.e. scratches or dropping equipment)
- Policy is an All-Risk Peril Policy subject to the exclusions on the policy
Please note: This is a brief summary of coverage. Refer to the actual policy to familiarize yourself with the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions.
Have you reviewed the FAQ Guides? If your question remains unanswered, contact customer support at
InsureMyEquipment.com coverage details
- RENTED PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT COVERAGE (required)
- This covers you if you rent equipment from others (such as if you rent production equipment from a rental house). You can purchase this on a short-term or annual basis.
- $750,000 Maximum Rented Production Equipment (Annual & Short-Term)
- $25,000 – Maximum Total Rented Production Equipment Coverage while in Mexico
- RENTAL HOUSE LOSS OF USE COVERAGE (optional)
- If you rent equipment from others and damage the equipment, the Rentor (i.e. Rental House) may demand you pay for the income they could have collected on that damaged equipment. This coverage reimburses you for the Rentor's lost income
- This Optional Coverage is only available if you purchase Rented Production Equipment Coverage
- $25,000 Maximum Total Policy Limit
- InsureMyEquipment.com policy period
Short-term - one day up to 11 months
- Annual - 12 month policies
- InsureMyEquipment.com carrier
- Atlantic Specialty Insurance Company – A.M. Best Rated A (Excellent) XIII (Admitted)
- InsureMyEquipment.com deductible
- Your deductible amount is calculated based on the total limits of your owned production equipment, rented production equipment, rental reimbursement, and Loss of Use Coverages.
|TOTAL POLICY LIMITS||DEDUCTIBLE|
|$1,000 - $50,000||$500 per claim|
|$50,001 - $100,000||$750 per claim|
|$100,001 - $750,000||$1,500 per claim|
- You can select a deductible of $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000 for international claims.
- You can select a deductible of $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000 for claims arising from theft from any vehicle.
- You have the option to add coverage for Theft from an Unlocked Vehicle to your policy. If you do not, the “THEFT FROM AN UNLOCKED VEHICLE EXCLUSION ENDORSEMENT” applies to this policy and theft from an unlocked vehicle is not covered. Refer to your policy document for details.
- Policy minimum premiums
- $265 Short-term minimum premium (includes $90 administrative fee)
- $485 Annual 12 month policy minimum premium (includes $90 administrative fee)